Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Resolution #1 - Learning to be alone.

I don't know what it is about being alone that I dislike, but I HATE being alone. I'm a people person and while I enjoy relaxing after a hard days work, I enjoy relaxing in the company of good people.

I'm sitting here alone right now writing this blog. It's thrilling.


No -- I don't have a desire to go out and get hammered. That's definitely NOT it... but I don't like sitting a lone twiddling my thumbs either. Boring. I so need a hobby.


Resolution #1 - Learn to be alone.

I want to learn to be HAPPY and CONTENT alone.

I want to be just as satisfied watching TV by myself as I would be watching TV with my best friend.

Ok... It's OBVI (that's short for obviously)  that I would rather be watching TV with my best friend. Hands down. But it is necessary to  have downtime. To have me time.  And to learn to be alone!

So tonight -- It's RuPaul, my laundry, to-go food and my apple. Alone.



Amen,






If you relate -- comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment